See how Envelop Risk took a holistic approach to characterising the cyber risk economy, deploying dozens of machine learning models to predict behaviour, incentives, and diffusion, in order to build the next generation of insurance products.Learn More
With just a three-person data team but a solid ambition to tap the market for extended payment terms and working capital, Finexkap Group envisions data science and machine learning as a frictionless part of their product and organizational processes. We sat down with Lead Data Scientist Adrien Basso-Blandin and Data Scientist Hayet Bezzeghoud at Finexkap to talk about the projects they’re working on and how Dataiku helps them achieve their goals.
- Founded in 2012, leading fintech providing digital solutions for B2B operators, marketplaces, and e-commerce in western Europe.
- Two cutting-edge B2B IT modules: instant payment and extended payment terms.
- 400M€ financed for 3,500 SMEs + several major partnerships with B2B top-tier players such as METRO Group (food wholesale distribution).
- Finexkap Group is composed of two companies: Finexkap in charge of IT development/ R&D and Finexkap AM, a regulated AIFM company in charge of refinancing.
- Proprietary back-office and data science capacities providing fully automated credit decisions.