Dataiku for Tech Experts
Quick experimentation and operationalization for machine learning at scale.
"The most beneficial thing about Dataiku is having everything in one place, so you don’t have to go from one program to another to another and have them work all at the same time. Dataiku takes away that hassle."Ayca Kandur, Data Scientist Aviva
Dataiku provides an integrated development environment for Python, R, Julia, and Scala from which you can transparently access data sources without having to manage connectivity issues. Leverage Dataiku:
- In a “Notebook” style (with Jupyter Notebook).
- In a “Visual Flow” style (by creating a flow of computation represented graphically in the tool).
- By connecting your own IDE (SublimeText, Visual Studio) to the platform.
All developments can be managed in Git.DISCOVER ALL DATAIKU PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES
Dataiku Plugins enable developers to take control and expand any part of the platform by building powerful extensions to out-of-the-box functionality using Python or Java. Dataiku plugins can help connect to new data sources, provide and encapsulate a new algorithm visually for non-coders, integrate an IT process within Dataiku, and much more. Dataiku can be further extended via APIs, and it integrates with Jira and Jenkins.BROWSE EXISTING DATAIKU PLUGINS
Build a Robust Data Architecture, End-to-End
Dataiku architecture is built around a pattern that systematizes the push down of computation into existing technologies, and it provides all the building blocks to enable data architects to build their own robust data architecture:
- Data validators to protect the architecture against changes in underlying data sources.
- Robust deployment with auto-scale, versioning, and rollback for both batch data pipelines and real-time model scoring.
- A smart data reconstruction engine for efficient incremental data recomputation.
Dataiku provides an extensive API for platform setup, administration, and deployment (including automating the deployment of the full solution or new services). Administration extensions let you integrate Dataiku within your existing monitoring IT stack.LEARN MORE ABOUT DATAIKU APIS
Get Started with Dataiku
Start an online hosted trial, download the free edition,
or compare the features of the Lite, Team, and Enterprise editions.