To compete and stay relevant in this rapidly changing world, businesses and marketers need to embrace the idea of using data and AI for their marketing activities. It’s crucial for marketing teams to leverage AI; If you don’t, you risk falling out of sync with customers and losing the competitive edge as consumers turn to AI solutions as well.
Dataiku for marketers
For marketing departments in a data-fueled organization, this means centralizing data (including projects, processes, and knowledge surrounding it) in a shared environment, allowing all team members to pick up the work of their colleagues and to collaborate efficiently on data projects. Dataiku is the platform democratizing access to data and enabling companies to build their own path to Enterprise AI.
Dataiku is for:
- Chief marketing officers who view data as fundamental to marketing, making better decisions, generating actionable insights from marketing AI activities, and helping the organization move forward in their Enterprise AI journey.
- Marketing analysts: Dataiku’s visual platform and automated ML features cover the whole data pipeline, making data science and machine learning a natural extension to marketing analysts’ current capabilities and skillsets.
- Marketing analytics leaders, for harnessing a transparent yet structured environment in which they can not only track individual and team performance, but also become a vector for team collaboration, personal growth, and skill-set amplification.
- Marketing data teams to connect to, explore, prepare, build, automate, and deploy machine learning-based models, applying them in different marketing AI use cases.
- Other marketing and sales teams, who can use Dataiku’s point-and-click data preparation and modeling features to bootstrap their own data exploration or collaborate with data teams to deploy larger AI projects.
- …and more – Dataiku is flexible yet robust, built for everyone in the data-powered organization.