|Author||Dataiku (Alex Bourret)|
|License||Apache Software License|
How to set up
- Go to your Zendesk admin page, and select Channels > API > Settings
- Enable Password Access and/or Token Access (according to the type of access you want to use in DSS)
- If Token Access is selected, create a token and copy it.
- In DSS, go to App > Plugins > Installed > Zendesk > Settings > Zendesk password access / Zendesk token access (according to the type of access required)
- Add a preset, name it and fill in the details.
- Subdomain is the first element of your Zendesk URL, usually your company name
- Username is the email address you are using to connect to your Zendesk account
- The API token is the code copied from step 3
How to use
- Go to your DSS flow
- Select Zendesk in the plugin section of the dataset menu
- Click on Zendesk search
- Pick the access type and the preset you previously configured
Three types of imports are possible:
- Search allows fine grained searches, but will only retrieve 1,000 items
- Users, Organizations, Groups, Tickets and Satisfaction ratings retrieve bulk information for these items for all non archived items.
- The Incremental API let you retrieve all items (including archived ones) between two epoch timestamps. This API is available for Users, Organizations, Groups, Tickets, Satisfaction ratings and Ticket events.