Read and write data from/to your OneDrive account.
|Author||Dataiku (Alex Bourret)|
|License||Apache Software License|
How to set up
- From the Azure Portal, go to Azure Active Directory > App registrations create a new App (New registration). Set a name and a redirect URI pointing back to your DSS instance.
- Click on the newly created app. Copy the Application ID. Then go to the Certificates & secrets > New client secret tab. Set a description, choose an expire date, and copy the value of the created secret.
- Go to API permissions > Add a permission > Microsoft APIs > Microsoft Graph > Delegated permissions and add offline_access, Files.Read.All and Files.ReadWrite.
- In DSS, go to Plugins > Installed > OneDrive > Settings > OneDrive OAuth details > + Add preset. There, set paste the App ID and App secret copied from step 2 into onedrive_credentials Client ID and Client Secret and save the preset.
- Go to Profile & settings > Credentials for your DSS account. Click the edit button for the OneDrive preset you are configuring. This will redirect you to a Microsoft single sign on page. Log in to the account if necessary click Yes
How to use
Read data from OneDrive
- In your DSS project flow, select Dataset > OneDrive
- Click OneDrive Filesystem
- Pick the right preset, and browse to the document or folder you want to use as dataset.
Write data into OneDrive
- In your DSS project flow, select Dataset > Folder
- Choose OneDrive in the Store into parameter and click Create. An External code failed error may appear because you have not selected your Preset yet.
- In the Settings tab of the folder, select your Preset in the OneDrive connection parameter, and save. You can now export your dataset into your newly created OneDrive managed folder.