The goal of this adapt and apply solution is to show Factory Management and Operations teams how Dataiku can be used to improve the quality of your production and adjust your manufacturing processes in near real-time. More details on the specifics of the solution can be found on the knowledge base.
- Improve production efficiency by training and deploying up-to-date AI models that leverage all relevant data from your manufacturing processes.
- Leverage a collaborative solution to provide near real-time insights to all in the factory through a fully customizable dashboard.
- Explain the root causes of your production defects using explainable AI models and perform what-if analyses to simulate different operating conditions.
- Leverage streaming capabilities to detect changes in your production quality with sufficient lead time to enable operators to act early in the process.
Providing products with consistent quality is at the forefront of any industrial company’s priorities. And it’s no surprise: consequences when facing a quality drop are multiple, ranging from an increase in production costs, pressure on supply chain management, increase in waste generation, and reduced sales down to fatalities and serious injuries. Overall, as quality drops alone can sustainably damage customer trust and company brand reputation, they demand tight surveillance. With the rise of Industry 4.0, it is now possible to gather more data across factories and supply chains. Fueled by that data, AI and analytics allow industrial companies to make faster, more flexible, and more efficient processes to produce higher-quality goods at reduced costs.
In this context, it becomes a must-do to shift from traditional to predictive quality control across manufacturing processes to build “factories of the future”. Embarking on such a journey demands finding the right starting points: with Production Quality Control, factory managers, production engineers, quality engineers, and maintenance teams can quickly integrate the forecast of AI models in the surveillance of key manufacturing processes. Thanks to full AI explainability, production engineers are in a position to identify the parameters most influencing manufacturing processes. Near real-time insights allow them to communicate efficiently to the right people in the factory and act early if any changes are detected. The first step toward embedding AI in crucial factory processes.
- Requires Dataiku v9+
- Prior to installation, your Dataiku instance Admin will need to install several plugins. The full list of requirements can be found here.
- This adapt and apply solution can be installed and used right away in one of two ways:
- On your Dataiku instance click + New Project > Industry Solutions > Manufacturing and Energy > Production Quality Control
- Download the .zip project file for your Dataiku version and import it directly to your Dataiku instance
A structured and comprehensive flow
Adapt the flow to your manufacturing processes and ingest all relevant enterprise, operational, and external data to improve your production quality.
Production Quality Dashboard
Use Dataiku’s AI-powered Production Quality Dashboard to follow your production in near real-time and track the factors having the most impact on your production.
Explain the root causes of your production defects
Run “what-if” analyses (i.e., qualitative sensibility analysis) to understand better the most important parameters that impact your production and analyze the root cause of your anomalies.
Easily track your production issues in near real-time based on fully customizable triggers.
…and send alerts
Alerts can be sent to your operators to act early in the production. Can be connected to your favorite communication platforms, such as Microsoft Teams and Slack.
Provide near-real time insights
Move from reactive to real-time thanks to Dataiku's streaming capabilities to make decisions and raise alerts as soon as possible. Available via on-demand roll-out and customization services.