This project offers an adapt-and-apply solution allowing retail analysts to understand how to use Dataiku to gauge the previous and future success of customer engagement strategies from their own data. More details on the specifics of the solution can be found on the knowledge base.
- Input customer reviews data sets, automatically detect the text language and perform automatic spell checking thanks to our ready-to-use Text Preparation
- Run the solution and consume the output through an interactive dashboard and predefined dashboards
- Leverage the Reviews Explorer WebApp to analyze product ratings over time and per country
- Deep dive into the reviews through the semantic search engine
- Automate the pipeline to rebuild with new/fresh data from your most recent reviews
Brands face multiple challenges in keeping modern consumers engaged: according to BCG, ~70% of customers would switch to a competitor with an easier process to find and select the desired product. It is therefore key for brands to listen to what their customers think, feel and say about their products and purchasing experience. To do so, brands first need to collect feedback from customers. The good news is that the accelerated move to digital and social commerce is opening new perspectives. Brands can now gather a broad range of customer data points, both explicit (comments, ratings, etc.) or implicit (time spent, number of visits, etc.). And the move is on the way: today, 70% of the brands surveyed by BCG declared collecting feedback from customers from more than 1 channel.
Tapping in the potential of this data is a step by step process, which starts with converting this data to insights before applying more advanced approaches such as Sentiment Analysis(1) to:
- Track brand perception
- Add depth to performance analysis
- Improve relationships with their customers
- Spot and prevent issues with their products/experiences
Sentiment analysis unlocks a new layer to the performance insights of a brand. It allows them to better understand emotions and measure customer satisfaction. By leveraging actionable ways to transform customer emotion into brand action, marketers will be empowered in delivering a better customer experience.
- Requires Dataiku v10+
- Prior to installation, your Dataiku instance Admin will need to create a code environment and install plugins. The full list of requirements can be found here.
- Once your instance has been prepared, you can install this pre-packaged use case in one of two ways:
- On your Dataiku instance click + New Project > Industry Solutions > Retail > Customer Satisfaction Reviews
- Download the .zip project file and upload it directly to your Dataiku instance
Plug and Play with your own Data
Pull data from different data sources, aggregate customer reviews and rebuild the flow based on your goals.
Easily understand and adjust to your needs
A ready-made project with clear flow zones turns consumer reviews data into actionable insights and helps you explore customer feedback.
Explore the ready-to-use dashboard
Filter on product IDs, product categories, or country and explore the distribution of the past reviews.
Analytics: explore reviews on specific products categories or SKUs
Select a product and get the most popular keywords mentioned by your customers in the reviews.
Semantic search: leverage Dataiku NLP capabilities to uncover reviews associations
Type a keyword and see the most relevant reviews.