To address their growing challenges in keeping up with customer demands and providing quality customer service, Malakoff Humanis turned to Dataiku’s Deep Belief program and collaborated with Dataiku’s data scientists on two advanced natural language processing (NLP) projects.Mehr Erfahren
In the retail sector, data (particularly machine learning and, increasingly, deep learning) is poised in the coming years to open up huge opportunities in the way stores — both physical and online — fundamentally operate and serve customers. The global health crisis of 2020 has only strengthened the need for retailers to adopt AI systems that make them more agile and able to adapt quickly to changing market needs.
Showroomprivé has been at the cutting-edge of this wave, working from the ground up to develop its capacity to use data for improvements both in the product and in customer service as well as on the operational and business side. This story will go in-depth on just one of Showroomprivé’s many advanced use cases: leveraging machine learning-based targeting for marketing campaigns that are 2.5x more effective. Ultimately, with this use case, Showroomprivé was able to:
- Empower people, providing a webapp (known as Targetor, which is powered by Dataiku and used 2-3 times per day by the business) that allows marketers to generate their own machine learning-powered targeting recommendations.
- Hone data processes, going through three iterations of Targetor to perfect the system and add additional features over the course of four years.
- Harness technology to make it all happen, using Dataiku from testing to model development to delivery and among both data scientists and marketers alike for true vertical and horizontal collaboration around the initiative.
Company Fast Facts
- ~950 employees
- Present in 7 countries across Europe
- 16 data team members across 4 data teams
- 15.7 million orders (& counting)
Tools & Tech Stack
- Dataiku (design + automation nodes)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)