The goal of the project is to model the energy consumption of various sites and predict consumption peaks. The original data is from more than 40 French consumer sites. The data in this project has been simplified and contains records for only 3 sites.
How we do this
To build this project we have two different data sources you can have a look at:
- sites: this dataset contains information about the three consumer sites from which the data was collected
- data: this dataset contains energy-use records from the different sites. This dataset gives us energy-use records for every 10 minutes.
In that dataset you’ll find these features:
- DATE_LOCAL: date of the record
- ID01, ID18, ID31: for each site, a column valued 1 if the record if for the location #1, 0 if not
- consomation: energy consumption (in kW)
- temperature: temperature (in Celcius)